Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dancing it out




OK so I'm watching this last night and when Chelsea and Mark danced their hip hop lyrical dance, there was a moment in the dance when Chelsea stops Mark, lays on him and puts his briefcase down.. I heard her.. I heard in face "don't leave me." then he follows her for a minute.. tries to go and its the falling embrace and kicking of the briefcase that still sits with me today.. because... Andrew left today.

If you don't know, my husband works for a company that calls for him to travel a lot. He's a video engineer for a country music act this summer and is incredible at his job. I am so so proud of him, but he always has to leave. He is no workaholic by any means, bc he hates being gone, but he's good at his job and when duty calls he goes and works to the best of his ability. But I'm still here.. alone.

I'm a big girl... but that look on Chelsea's face spoke for me. I've definitely had many MANY moments like that. But our stories definitely end differently. And that made me grateful. Therefore now a new video and separate dance..



It speaks of love, its ups and downs, that its hard, but so so so so good. Yay. =)

OK one more.. I love this one too. The choreographer created it for his daughter who I believe suffers from a terminal illness... so precious how dance can express only what you feel. We're all going to be great dancers in Heaven.. I can feel it.

No comments: