I swear I spend my life in the car. I take pictures just for blogging and I write great blogs in my head while I'm in the car, but I don't have time to do anything about it once I stop!! I don't even have time to do this!!
I just wanted to state that I have good intentions, they just pave the road to... wherever I'm traveling at the time. I'm getting a phone where I can get internet soon. I feel like I will be able to express myself a bit more at that time.
Secrets are no fun its true, but I'm sure pumped about my secret mission tomorrow night!! =)
Just pray that I prioritize well. Jesus, husband, immediate work stuff... and then I don't know what's next after that... I suck at doing things in this order.... B-L-A-H!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment