I have a lot to say...
There's DEFINITELY a lot going on.
I know that God is good and faithful and reveals Himself to me ALL the time. He's teaching me to be brave... but I'm not totally sure where all that applies...
again, its a lot.
but its good.
and i miss my hubby

Also I've been REALLY busy with wedding season. Want to catch up on that? Go to my Blog site, www.simplyyoursweddings.blogspot.com
On a really awesome note, I was in the newspaper in Murfreesboro TWICE this past Saturday. My friends Jacqui and RJ got married (and I was their coordinator) and because of their incredible story, the DNJ did a story about them and I was included in it. THEN they asked me to write answer questions about how to plan your wedding and boom! another article! I feel so honored!
I'm sure there will be more later =)




No comments:
Post a Comment