I'm not really sure why I'm blogging. I have a really REALLY Long to do list.
Trying to sort out my thoughts I suppose. But how much do you share when you don't know who's really reading? Should I care? Isn't the point of a blog, "an online journal"?
Here are my thoughts:
-joined weight watchers again today. Got a 3 month plan. We'll see what happens.
-contacted a counselor about meeting.. now its up to me to find out how much it will cost... I want someone to talk to and walk through my crazy mess, but I don't want it to cost money
-signed up for a blogging course for my wedding business. as soon as I'm not busy, I feel like such a failure. But I was DESPERATE for this break, so what's wrong with me?
-i really like what I did to our office but in the midst of all the other things I want to do during this time I have off from nannying, I'm having a hard time deciding what to work on, stuff that needed to be done a while ago or the new stuff I created from shifting us. BLAH
-thinking through friendships... always fun
-really really REALLY wanting our loan to come through so I can know whether or not we're going to move and such
-i really really REALLY... answered the phone and can't remember what I was going to say here...
On another note, Andrew and I are going to Charleston, SC for our 2 year anniversary and I'm so excited about it! He'll be up there working for an artist and then I'm going to join him for the show and then for our own fun. CANNOT wait!!
OK I've got to go get my sh*t together now and act like time is really flying by like it actually is.
I WILL make it to Esther tonight dadgumit.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment